[cabfpub] [cabfman] Edited CA-Browser Forum Bylaws (v3)

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Nov 7 22:23:24 MST 2012

Iñigo,

Signing the IPR Agreement does not make anyone a member, so that is a misunderstanding.  Only members can vote.  Parties that sign the IPR but are not CAs or Browsers, cannot vote.  The roll call spreadsheet is shaded for parties that are voting members.  Interested Parties do not have a shaded row and do not figure in to the calculations of quorum.

Ben