[cabfpub] Ballot[80] - BR Response for non-issued certificates

Stephen Davidson S.Davidson at quovadisglobal.com
Thu Jul 26 08:19:01 MST 2012

QuoVadis agrees with Entrust's position.

Regards, Stephen

On Jul 26, 2012, at 8:53 AM, "Bruce Morton" <bruce.morton at entrust.com<mailto:bruce.morton at entrust.com>> wrote:

Entrust also agrees with the spirit of the ballot, but we do not control the timetable for implementation of the feature.  We employ CRL based OCSP using a third party product. We will need to encourage the supplier to comply, and then we can commit to a timeframe.  Using “should” may help us apply pressure.  Then we can revisit in (say) 12 months’ time.

Bruce.