[cabfpub] Notes of meeting, CA/Browser Forum, Gjøvik, Norway, 26-28 June 2012

y-iida at secom.co.jp y-iida at secom.co.jp
Thu Jul 12 21:59:59 MST 2012

I see no answers and I take it as ``there are no such standards
at this moment''.  Maybe I'd better rephrase my questions.

* Which OCSP responder products are based on both
      the list of valid certificates
  and
      the revocation list?
* Which CA products do the OCSP responder products above support?

Thanks in advance.
--
  iida