[cabfpub] Meeting 28: Final Numbers

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Dec 14 16:08:17 UTC 2012

Dear CAB Forum,

There are apparently 20 people coming to Meeting 28 in February,
according to:
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2028

This is just under the max. number which can fit in our largest
conference room in our offices, so we will be proceeding on that basis.
Again, _please_ let me know if you are coming but haven't signed up,
because we do not want to have to book external meeting rooms at short
notice.

The conference may well be at our Mountain View office rather than the
San Francisco one as originally thought, but the exact location is
subject to confirmation. I will let you know as soon as I do.