[cabfpub] Meeting 28 RSVPs

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Dec 11 12:16:42 UTC 2012

Dear CAB Forum members,

Currently, there are 19 people listed as coming to Meeting 28:
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2028

The number is rather important because if it's 24 or less, we can use
our office space, but if it's more, we probably have to hire a room at a
hotel, which affects the budget.

So please, if you are coming (or even thinking of coming, and can put a
rough percentage on the likelihood) please sign up on the wiki page
before the end of this week. If that proves a technical obstacle, I'd
prefer you to email me rather than say nothing :-)