[cabfpub] Last Call-Next Call-Jan. 3 and IPR Ballot

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon Dec 10 15:37:13 UTC 2012

All,

Just a few items from our last meeting before I get the minutes out later
this week:

1 - Next telephone call will be Thurs. January 3, 2013

2 - Let me know if your organization is interested in co-sponsoring the
proposed revision to the IPR Policy (defining "participation" as
"contributing to" or "voting in favor of" a guideline).  The ballot will
also require that all future guideline proposals identify all contributors.

3 - The IPR Review period for Ballot 88, which revised Section 9.2 of the
Baseline Requirements, ends this Sunday, Dec. 16th

4 - If you will be in San Francisco Feb. 5 - 6 for the CABF F2F meeting or
you want to attend the Revocation Working Group meeting on Feb.7th, and you
haven't RSVP'd already, please do so at
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Meeting%2028 or, for those of you who do not
have access to the wiki, please contact me.  Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Ben