[cabfpub] Auditors and the IPR Agreement

tScheme Technical Manager richard.trevorah at tScheme.org
Thu Aug 2 09:06:09 UTC 2012

The questions would be: would they be bound by the WebTrust IPR ? I think not.

If KPMG made a statement about how they carry out tScheme audits (they are a tScheme-recognised assessor) – would that be covered under the tScheme IPR agreement ? What about if they said something about an ETSI audit – whose IPR agreement would that be under? NO – unworkable. They need to participate as themselves and, hence, follow the same process as other Members/Observers whichever they choose to become.

Regards

Richard

Richard Trevorah
Technical Manager
tScheme Limited

M: +44 (0) 781 809 4728
F: +44 (0) 870 005 6311

 <http://www.tscheme.org> http://www.tscheme.org

The information in this message and, if present, any attachments are intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). The content of this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. Unless otherwise stated, any use or disclosure is unauthorised and may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender as soon as practicable