[cabfpub] Observer Status

Carsten.Dahlenkamp at t-systems.com Carsten.Dahlenkamp at t-systems.com
Wed Aug 1 15:47:57 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

as discussed before, today T-Systems will loss CAB-Forum's full membership, as we did not make it to sign the IPR policy until now. We will knock on the door again once we have everything in place ;-)

Until then, we would like to apply for a kind of observer status, as Tom mentioned during the IPR discussion a week ago or so.
Is there already a shared view, what this status means - what rights and responsibilities?

Do we have to apply for the public mailing list again, or won't be removed at this point?

Thanks and best regards,
  Carsten

Carsten Dahlenkamp
T-Systems International GmbH
Trust Center Applications
Untere Industriestraße 20, 57250 Netphen, Germany
+49 271 708-1643 (Tel.)
E-Mail: carsten.dahlenkamp at t-systems.com
http://www.t-systems.com, http://www.telesec.de