[cabfpub] Localized CAs (was: Food for Thought)

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Tue Aug 28 14:27:16 MST 2012

Great discussion so far! I just wanted to clarify some points:
  - I didn't intend for this to work for every user in every country. If you just did it for US, India and China, you'd help protect over 50% of all Internet users
  - For anyone outside of those three countries (or if the user declined to change trust status), I propose the status quo (all roots trusted)

-Rick