[cabfpub] Observers

Rich Smith richard.smith at comodo.com
Fri Aug 24 11:11:42 MST 2012

Jeremy,

Even if exempting them from the full IPR policy, I think that we should put
something along the lines of:

As an observer, they must agree to disclose in good faith any patents which
their organization holds or of which they are aware which may affect the
standard upon which they are commenting.

Wording is horrible, please wordsmith as appropriate, but you get the idea.

I'm thinking primarily of the representatives of academia here, and their
possible contributions to revocation, but it could affect other things.

-Rich