[cabfpub] IETF and the Web PKI

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Thu Aug 9 14:59:05 MST 2012

Ben - I would also clarify to IETF and Tim Moses that the sentiment expressed on today's call was that the Forum itself did not have an interest in associating with or asking for a new IETF Web PKI working group.

As was discussed, if individual Forum members want to do so in their own names, of course they can, but the Forum would not be participating as a body with any new group or requesting its formation.

As Chris Bailey said today, many of us have a hard time keeping up with the Forum's own work flow, and do not want to take on another working group, IETF of otherwise.