[cabfpub] Cab Forum face to face, September 25 & 26

Robin Alden robin at comodo.com
Fri Aug 3 13:59:04 MST 2012

Colleagues,

                We are in the final stages of planning for our next CABF
face to face meeting which will be hosted by Comodo in Jersey City and held
on Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th September 2012.

(There is still a small chance we will be in Manhattan instead of Jersey
City – but I’ll finalize that in the next couple of days).

There will also be a meeting of the revocation working group on the
following day, Thursday 27th September.

Whether we are in Jersey City or Manhattan, the nearest airports are Newark
New Jersey (EWR) and JFK.  The greater New York area has other airports, of
course, and those of you with helicopters may have alternate arrangements.

Please would you let Lisa and I have your names if you are planning to
attend. I’d like to know if you will be with us for the 25th & 26th, and
also whether or not you will be attending the revocation meeting on 27th.
You are welcome to one or the other or both – just be sure to spell it out
for me.

I’ve sent this message to public@ because of the hiatus over the IPR
agreement.  Should you be one of the members who have not been able to sign
the IPR agreement then as far as I’m concerned you are still invited to the
F2F.  I’ll leave it to the group as a whole to decide whether you will have
to peer in through the windows or will be allowed to sit inside with your
finger on your lips.

Regards

Robin Alden  M.Sc.  MIET

CTO -- Comodo

Invent ² Secure

Office Tel: +44 1274 730505

Fax: +1 866 861 4208

 <http://www.comodo.com> www.comodo.com,  <http://www.enterprisessl.com>
www.enterprisessl.com

Comodo CA Ltd., Registered in England No 04058690

Registered Office:

3rd Floor, 26 Office Village, Exchange Quay,

Trafford Road, Salford, Manchester M5 3EQ

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by
replying to the email containing this attachment. Replies to this email may
be monitored by Comodo for operational or business reasons. Whilst every
endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability
can be accepted and the recipient is requested to use their own virus
checking software.