[cabfpub] SwissSign IPR with Excluded Affiliates

Carsten.Dahlenkamp at t-systems.com Carsten.Dahlenkamp at t-systems.com
Thu Aug 2 23:44:07 MST 2012

Colleagues,

just for the record: T-Systems would also be interested in this particular rule/possibility (I've recognized it in the amended version of the IPR, which is currently worked on).
Seems SwissSign is in a similar position like T-Systems is ;-)

Best regards,
   Carsten

Carsten Dahlenkamp
T-Systems International GmbH
Trust Center Applications
Untere Industriestraße 20, 57250 Netphen, Germany
+49 271 708-1643 (Tel.)