[cabfcert_policy] Traveling this week

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Jan 23 23:23:30 MST 2017

On 23/1/2017 11:16 μμ, Dean Coclin wrote:
> I am also traveling and unfortunately cannot help this week. Dimitris?

I'd be happy to, but I think we should expect SOME feedback from the
larger group on the proposed ballot sent out to the public list on Jan
19th, before discussing the "CA Term" issue in the WG again. We could
discuss Li-Chun's proposals and possibly some references between the BRs
and EVG that contain the same information, but probably Li-Chun will not
be able to make this call since it is New Year's day in Taiwan.

If there are other topics people would like to discuss, we could have
the call otherwise we should probably cancel.

Dimitris.