[cabfcert_policy] CA vs. CAO

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Wed Nov 23 02:51:07 MST 2016

On 23/11/2016 1:46 πμ, Ben Wilson wrote:

> Here are some edits that I’d favor.

I am also in favor of most of these changes. Attached are some comments
on specific changes.

Perhaps we should reconsider the proposed change from "Issuing CA" to
"Issuer". Keeping the "Issuing CA" term and updating the relevant
sections to mean something consistent, is probably the best solution.

Best regards,
Dimitris.