[cabfcert_policy] Latest Version of CA vs. CA Certificate

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Nov 14 00:21:30 MST 2016

On 17/10/2016 9:09 πμ, Dimitris Zacharopoulos wrote:

> On 22/9/2016 7:01 μμ, Ben Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Here is the  latest version the marked-up version of the Baseline
>> Requirements where we compare uses of the word CA.

After our last WG call, I updated the document to include some of Tim
Hollebeek's comments. Other comments were addressed already at the F2F,
so I deleted them from this draft. Only a few comments are left. Ben
agreed to go through this document (attached) in detail and start
drafting a ballot. This way, he will also get a better and clearer view
on the proposed changes and check for consistency.

Of course, all WG members are welcome to review this draft and indicate
sections where the terms "CA", "CA Certificate" are used inconsistently.

All the best,
Dimitris.