[cabfcert_policy] Policy Review Working Group draft on GitHub

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Sun Jun 5 08:25:29 MST 2016

I've started to copy over the text from the working  draft into  GitHub, and
I want to  make sure  I'm doing it right before  I go further.

Before today I had already created branches for Sections 5.1 and 5.2.  They
are named "PolicyRevWG-#3-BR-Section-5.1" and
"PolicyRevWG-#4-BR-Section-5.2", respectively.  See
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/blob/PolicyRevWG-%233-BR-Section-5.1/d
ocs/BR.md

Today I created a new branch called "PolicyReviewWorkingGroup".  See
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/blob/PolicyReviewWorkingGroup/docs/BR.
md

Inside that branch, today, I have started to create commits for sections
3.1, 3.2.1, 3.2.4, 3.4, etc.

See
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/commits/PolicyReviewWorkingGroup/docs/
BR.md