[cabfcert_policy] Notes from Today's Call - 2016-July-14

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Thu Jul 14 23:47:25 MST 2016

Following up on yesterday's discussion regarding the "small countries"
issue, I noticed that ISO 3166-2
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2) enumerates the countries and
respective Subdivisions (states/provinces/cities). Countries with no
subdivisions have an empty cell in the respective column. If we consider
this information "authoritative" enough, we could enumerate the
countries without a Subdivision (in alpha-2 code) as exceptions on
7.1.4.2.2.

Best regards,
Dimitris.