[cabfcert_policy] Information for next week's meeting in Washington

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Sep 2 08:09:10 MST 2015

Here is some info for next week's meeting:

Address:

700 13th Street NW

11th Floor- Suite 1150

Washington, DC 20005

Please make sure to check in with our security and present a photo ID. You
can use me as the point of contact for the meeting.

For those who are driving, parking is available right next door to our
building with LAZ Parking - details below:

LAZ Parking (in same bldg as Symantec) Pymts Accepted: Coins, Bills, Credit
Cards Type: Underground, Manned Height restrictions: 6'8" (2.03m) 700 13th
St NW WDC 20005 Features: Valet Tel: 202-667-3030 or 202-783-7770 1 Hr  $10
Hrs. of Operation: M-F 7am-10pm Flat Rate: $10 and Saturday 10am-8pm
Saturday (Max) $18

Metro users should take the Red Line and exit Metro Center at 13th and G. We
are located just above Bank of America on the corner.

I will plan to have some sandwiches for lunch.

Thanks,

Dean

Dean Coclin

Sr. Director Business Development