[cabfcert_policy] Misc Edits to BRs

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Mon Oct 19 08:57:48 MST 2015

In updating the Baseline Requirements for Ballot 151 results, I noticed
that:

1.      We discussed amending the definition of Domain Name as follows:  The
series of labels assigned to a node in the Domain Name System.  We haven't
done anything to it, as far as I know, but I thought I'd mention it here so
that the suggestion isn't lost/forgotten.

2.      We need to replace references to Appendix A with references to
Sections 6.1.5 and 6.1.6, which I'll take care of.

3.      We need to replace a reference in Section 7.1.2.4 to Appendix B with
a new cross-reference, but I don't know whether we want to put anything to
replace it.

4.      There are other minor errata mentioned by Kathleen/Gerv that I'm
fixing.

See attached.

These will be uploaded to the main web page and the source Word documents
will be on the wiki.  I've already made changes to the version on GitHub.