[cabfcert_policy] Updated Draft of BRs based on meetings

Mads Egil Henriksveen Mads.Henriksveen at buypass.no
Thu Jul 2 23:26:23 MST 2015

Hi Ben

My understanding of the status of this working group is that we are to "fill in the blanks" in the current BR with wordings from the ETSI, WebTrust, NIST CP etc.

However, I noticed during the Zurich F2F-meeting a need for formatting the Network Security Controls according to the RFC 3647 similar to the BR. Could this be accomplished by including the NetSec-requirements in this BR? And should this be given priority? I think both Webtrust and ETSI people was eager to get this done.

Regards
Mads