[cabfcert_policy] Policy Working Group meeting Waltham, MA Jan 27th

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Mon Jan 19 11:51:38 MST 2015

I would like to confirm the attendees for the meeting in Waltham on Jan
27th. So far I have:

1.       Dean Coclin

2.       Robin Alden

3.       Jody Cloutier

4.       Anoosh Saboori

5.       Ben Wilson

6.       Tim Hollebeek

7.       Bruce Morton

Kirk or Chris from Trend may attend (please confirm).

Were there any others?

In terms of a potential dinner Tuesday, it looks most folks are leaving that
night and only Bruce and Tim are staying. Is anyone else able to stay for
dinner?

I plan to order some sandwiches so we can have a working lunch. Are there
any dietary restrictions?

Please respond ASAP so I can finalize arrangements.

Ben-I think you were going to craft an agenda?

Thanks,
Dean