[cabfcert_policy] Washington meeting-reserve hotels soon

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Aug 12 11:17:27 MST 2015

Actually it's not finished yet. Only to Reston. But there are cheaper hotels in crystal city near DCA.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2015, at 2:13 PM, Tim Hollebeek <THollebeek at trustwave.com<mailto:THollebeek at trustwave.com>> wrote:

If anyone wants a cheaper hotel, Northern Virginia is pretty nice, and there are lots of reasonable hotels near Dulles Airport and along the subway lines.  And it looks like the subway now finally actually goes all the way to the airport!

-Tim