[cabfcert_policy] Washington meeting-reserve hotels soon

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Tue Aug 11 14:22:52 MST 2015

I was just checking hotels for the night of Sept 8th (day before the
meeting) and things are filling up or getting expensive. I would suggest
booking quickly. Most everything is over $200/night (which is typical for a
big city like DC) and none of the hotels close by are below $300. However,
the subway makes it easy to get around and the office is right off the Metro
Center stop. I normally stay at the Marriott Wardman Park which is 3 stops
on the Red line. It's currently priced at $149 which is the cheapest hotel I
can find.  Hotels in Rosslyn (right across the river and 4 stops away) are
also normally less expensive.

Dean