[cabfcert_policy] RFC3647 formatted BRs

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Thu Sep 25 11:03:23 MST 2014

Jeremy,

As discussed at the Face-to-Face meeting and during today's call, we decided to make assignments so that different groups can work on different sections of the document.  So, here is the sign-up sheet that we'll review during our next call at which anyone on the list who hasn't signed up will be assigned one of these sections.

Section

Title

WG Member(s) Assigned

2.3-2.4

Time or frequency of publication and Access controls on repositories

3.1

Naming

3.2 - 3.4

Initial identity validation / Identification and authentication

4.2 - 4.4

Certificate application, issuance and acceptance

4.5

Key pair and certificate usage

4.6-4.8

Certificate renewal, re-key, modification

4.9.1-4.9.6

Revocation

4.9.7-4.9.16

CRL Issuance Frequency & OCSP

4.10

Certificate status services

4.11-4.12

Key Escrow and Recovery

5.1

Physical controls

5.2

Procedural Controls

5.3

Personnel controls

5.4

Audit logging procedures

5.5

Records Archival

5.6-5.8

Key changeover, Compromise, Disaster Recovery, CA Termination

6.1

Key pair generation and installation

6.2-6.3

Private Key Protection, Controls and Other Aspects

6.4

Activation data

6.5

Computer security controls

6.6

Life cycle technical controls

6.7.1 to 6.7.4

Isolation of Networked Systems to Communications Security

6.7.5 to 6.7.7

Network Monitoring to Penetration Testing

6.8

Time-stamping

7

CERTIFICATE, CRL, AND OCSP PROFILES