[cabfcert_policy] What is meant by "initial certificate issuance"?

i-barreira at izenpe.net i-barreira at izenpe.net
Mon Jul 28 23:57:49 MST 2014

Ben, I don´t understand part (2). If the CA/RA has a prior relationship and have that information is because sometime in the past that customer went to the CA/RA and registered or apply for something, so we are again in part (1). And in any case, that information has a validity period to be used, so for example, if that info was collected 10 years ago, is not valid and have to do the registration process again.

I think "initial" is the first time, so option (a).

Iñigo Barreira
Responsable del Área técnica
i-barreira at izenpe.net

945067705

ERNE! Baliteke mezu honen zatiren bat edo mezu osoa legez babestuta egotea. Mezua badu bere hartzailea. Okerreko helbidera heldu bada (helbidea gaizki idatzi, transmisioak huts egin) eman abisu igorleari, korreo honi erantzuna. KONTUZ!
ATENCION! Este mensaje contiene informacion privilegiada o confidencial a la que solo tiene derecho a acceder el destinatario. Si usted lo recibe por error le agradeceriamos que no hiciera uso de la informacion y que se pusiese en contacto con el remitente.