[cabf_netsec] [External] Re: The Financial Services Sector’s Adoption of Cloud Services

Tony Rutkowski Tony.Rutkowski at cisecurity.org
Fri Feb 24 15:46:55 UTC 2023

Hi Ben et al.,

The treasury report is the counterpart of work done on the EU side and the adoption of DORA as part of the NIS2 and CRE ensemble.  There has been an ongoing dialogue between U.S. Treasury and European counterparts.  The attached slides from last week’s ETSI TC CYBER meeting provide essentials concerning DORA.  See also Phil Venables recent article at https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/identity-security/what-google-cloud-is-doing-to-prepare-for-dora

Additionally, TC CYBER approved a new work item on DORA implementation for which I’m rapporteur and am pleased to collaborate with the Forum together with our ETSI TC ESI and ISG ETI (Encrypted Traffic Integration) colleagues.

Best, tony