[cabf_netsec] NCSSR Reorganization Ideas: Objectives and Numbering

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Tue Dec 6 17:17:42 UTC 2022

All,

As a follow-up to our call today (re: "objectives", "controls" and document
organization), here are some works-in-progress from March 2020 where we
listed some high-level objectives and created a different type of 2-letter
or 3-letter outline numbering (as alternatives to RFC 3647 outlining).  Or
we could adopt and use any other 2-letter, 3-letter, or 4-letter
nomenclature from some other security standard that we choose to follow.

Ben