[cabf_netsec] Minutes from the Network Security Subcommittee meeting 2021-05-25

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Tue May 25 19:56:45 UTC 2021

Network Security Subcommittee Minutes - 2021-05-25

Attendees:  Ben Wilson, Clint Wilson, Corey Bonnell, Corey Rasmussen, Janet
Hines, Niko Carpenter, Tobias Josefowitz, Kati Davids, Maileen Del Rosario,
Tim Crawford, Trev Ponds-White, Bruce Morton

Antitrust Statement: Read by Ben

Approval of Minutes: No previous minutes were approved, so we'll have to do
that on the next call in two weeks, June 8th, and we’ll need to discuss our
agenda for the Virtual Face-to-Face at that time.

Cloud Service Team Update: There was no meeting of the Cloud Services Team
this week due to a Monday holiday.

Other Updates:

Restructured Audit Log and Retention Period Ballot:  Clint said that
because of short-lived certificates, he has changed his mind on whether to
measure retention periods of subscriber certificates from the certificate
issuance date or from the certificate expiration date. He believes we
should stick with the certificate expiration date because it is a more
consistent measure. There were no opposing viewpoints.

As there was no other business, the meeting adjourned.