[cabf_netsec] Discussion for NetSec meeting 2021-06-08

Neil Dunbar ndunbar at trustcorsystems.com
Tue Jun 8 12:41:02 UTC 2021

All,

I didn't send out an agenda for today's meeting, because there is only
one item to discuss (so does that make it an agendum?).

The topic is simply to discuss what we want to present/discuss at the
F2F, and how much time do we need to make it happen - remember, there
isn't a subcommittee day this time - just a SCWG set of sessions to
incorporate subcommittees. but open to all.

I suspect that 2 hours in total will be more than enough - my feeling is
that I would like to present the items currently under discussion (SC28
replacement ballots, patch management and file immutability) together
with any complications; and a separate block to discuss the Cloud
Services team work to date, and how to move forward.

I'll present an outline of the presentation today, and we can work on it
during this week and up to the F2F.

Cheers,

Neil