[cabf_netsec] Minutes of Meeting - 17-Aug-2021

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 17 18:47:22 UTC 2021

Here are the draft minutes of today's meeting.  Please let me know if there
are any corrections or if I missed anything.

*Present:*  Corey Bonnell, David Kluge, José Guzman, Niko Carpenter, Sean
Bangerter, Tim Crawford, Tobias Josefowitz, Clint Wilson, Ben Wilson,
Dustin Hollenback, Bruce Morton, Ali Gholami, Janet Hines, Mike Min, Daniel
Jeffrey, Prachi Jain, Quan Nham, and Kati Davids

*Antitrust Statement* was read.

*Replacement for Neil:*  Clint Wilson has one more person to check with as
to whether he can chair the group, but approval should be forthcoming. Vice
Chair would be David Kluge, and then Dustin Hollenback would help run the
meeting, if Clint and David are not in attendance. We can have an official
vote by acclamation / unanimous consent at our next meeting.

*Cloud Services Subgroup Update:*  David mentioned that previously we were
performing risk assessments on various CA components.  Now we have a clean
version of an email to send to the Server Certificate Working Group.  David
will send that out later today. Ben shared the component-by-component
diagram of the typical CA system, and he and David explained the work that
the Cloud Services subgroup has done in the past. Representatives of Fastly
expressed interest in the work being done by this subgroup.

*Next F2F Meeting:*  Ben noted that the next F2F meeting (virtual) would be
on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, and that we should do work to be prepared for
it.

*Meeting adjourned. *