[cabf_netsec] F2F 51 draft presentation

Mariusz Kondratowicz mkondratowicz at opera.com
Thu Oct 15 06:47:43 MST 2020

Hi Neil,

I added information from Threat Modeling Group.

Regards,

Mariusz Jacek Kondratowicz | Information Security Manager

[image: Opera]

The information in this email and any attachments is CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION and is solely for the attention of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, then you have received this message in
error and therefore reading it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person is unauthorized. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then
immediately delete this email (including any attachments).