[cabf_netsec] Document Structure Subgroup - Offline CA System Requirements

Tim Crawford tcrawford at bdo.com
Mon May 18 20:17:10 MST 2020

The Document Structure Subgroup has drafted a ballot to define an offline CA system and specificity those requirements that apply to offline systems. The goal of this document is to define a subset of requirements for offline CA systems. The remaining NSRs will not apply to offline systems.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnb1JNuckOjo5UbQdWVtU5t-PpS2HLt7/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

We understand this ballot might generate some discussion. Please take a look and provide any initial feedback.

Thank you

The health and safety of our people and communities is our top priority, as we all do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. All BDO USA offices will be closed until further notice. While we will be working from home, our already-flexible work environment enables us to make this transition seamlessly and we have the technology in place to continue to provide the same excellent level of service our clients are accustomed to. We are here if you need us, just as before, and if we can be helpful as you navigate the uncertainty, we stand ready.

BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.

BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms.

IMPORTANT NOTICES

The contents of this email and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information from BDO USA, LLP. This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, the information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this e-mail, is strictly prohibited and that this e-mail and all of the attachments to this e-mail, if any, must be immediately returned to BDO USA, LLP or destroyed and, in either case, this e-mail and all attachments to this e-mail must be immediately deleted from your computer without making any copies hereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify BDO USA, LLP by e-mail immediately.