[cabf_netsec] SC28 and Certificate Profile changes

David Kluge kluge at google.com
Wed Jun 3 05:31:34 MST 2020

I agree that retaining certificate profiles can be useful and the data
volume involved is rather small.
We could just add a separate paragraph to section 5.4.1 and define what
profile related information to retain and for how long?

--

David Kluge | Technical Program Manager | kluge at google.com |  +41 44 668 03
54