[cabf_netsec] [EXTERNAL] Time to start voting on SC29v3

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Apr 27 13:31:29 MST 2020

Hi Neil,

The pushback that I am getting is to implement the continuous part. I don't think that this could be done by 1 October 2020 as proposed. This will be due to previously scheduled projects, the effort, and some task delays due to COVID-19. Could the effective date be pushed out some months?

Thanks, Bruce.