[cabf_netsec] Work-in-Progress 2018-Jan-18

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Sun Jan 28 23:45:03 MST 2018

I re-arranged the proposed changes to be aligned with the existing NSRs,
otherwise the changes would be hard to track for reviewers. I also tried
to merge cases where we required MFA, wherever possible.

Finally, I added two proposed definitions (Air-Gapped Zone,
High-Security Physical Zone) that we have concluded in the Threat
analysis sub-group for your consideration.

I think we have made several changes to the document and all previous
deleted text should be removed for clarity. I recommend creating a DIFF
between the attached version and the current NSRs and continue working
on this "clean" version.

Dimitris.