[cabf_netsec] Passwords

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed Feb 28 12:17:17 MST 2018

Yup, and we kept the important normative requirement (length), and added a new, strong requirement (MFA), so hopefully people will recognize that this is significantly better, even if it is simpler and has fewer requirements.

We can deal with the stupid when we run into it.  I think after some discussion, people will get it.

-Tim