[cabf_netsec] Notes from Today's NetSec Call

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Apr 27 06:34:08 MST 2018

I think we need to get through the original issues identified when we
started this work before taking on new and larger work items.

We already agreed on previous calls that we weren't taking up new topics
until we finished the existing topics.  If people have ideas how to get the
existing topics addressed in a more efficient manner, I'm all ears.

It shouldn't be that hard.  The existing items were relatively small and
well-scoped.  The "completely rethink the NCSSRs via threat modeling" effort
is useful, but it should not be allowed to derail the important incremental
improvements that motivated the current work.

-Tim