[cabf_netsec] Notes from Today's NetSec Call

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Thu Apr 26 21:24:46 MST 2018

During today's call we reviewed the terminology we've been using and terms
defined in the NCSSRs.  We discussed the need for a better architectural
framework for CAs, an understanding of data flows, and the interconnectivity
among systems.

We're still looking for a better model that we can follow.

Tobias noted that the way we're trying to update the NCSSRs is really
tedious.  We might want to consider making bigger steps, although changing
from the existing NCSSRs might be too disruptive.  Should we try decoupling
from the existing NCSSRs?  We need a model of how to operate a CA in a
secure fashion and then work from there.