[cabf_netsec] FW: NCSSR 2nd Wave

Myers, Kenneth (10421) kenneth.myers at protiviti.com
Wed Sep 20 10:54:49 MST 2017

Hi Ben,

Comments attached.

Kenneth Myers
Manager
+1.571.366.6120 Desk
Protiviti | 1640 King Street | Suite #400 | Alexandria | VA 22314 US | Protiviti.com<https://www.protiviti.com/>

From: Netsec [mailto:netsec-bounces at cabforum.org] On Behalf Of Ben Wilson via Netsec
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 13:07
To: CA/Browser Forum Network Security WG List <netsec at cabforum.org<mailto:netsec at cabforum.org>>
Subject: [cabf_netsec] NCSSR 2nd Wave

Here is the NCSSR document with redlines that I made during our call today.

Ben Wilson, JD, CISA, CISSP
VP Compliance
+1 801 701 9678
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D32B21.0AA27350]

NOTICE: Protiviti is a global consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk and advisory services. Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services. This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and privileged information. Any views, opinions or conclusions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Protiviti Inc. or its affiliates. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, copying, retention, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email message to the sender and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.