[cabf_netsec] Threat model approach for "Root CA System"

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Sun Oct 1 20:08:15 MST 2017

I hope your sub-group has been able to make some progress.  I fear that
trying to enumerate the threats and risks might take us in the direction of
"boiling the ocean".  Hopefully you've been able to narrow the scope of
discussion.  (One approach to narrow the scope that we used before was the
DigiNotar incident.  We used DigiNotar as the model on which to write up the
NCSSRs.)