[cabf_netsec] Pre-Ballot 210 - Misc. Changes to the Network and Certificate System Security Requirements

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Tue Aug 8 09:08:51 MST 2017

The pull request on GitHub has been updated to include the latest WG
teleconference. Here the direct link for the "rich diff
<https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/64/files?short_path=50fc941#diff-50fc941f7be640a0bf58764b83d5d9e7>"
view. I also updated the wiki
<https://cabforum.org/wiki/210%20-%20Misc%20Changes%20to%20NCSSR>with
the proposed ballot language.

A PDF version of the github rich diff format, compared to the current
NSR, is attached.

Text in "Red" is removed.
Text in "Green" is added/modified.

I think we agreed to send this out to the public list. Ben could also
add the proposer/endorsers of the ballot.

Dimitris.