[Net-sec-threat-modeling] 28.05.2020 - Threat Modeling meeting

Mariusz Kondratowicz mkondratowicz at opera.com
Thu May 28 00:22:42 MST 2020

Hi,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join neither NetSec nor Threat Modeling
call today :(

As for NetSec - there is one topic related to Trev's email to Forum about
section 5.4.1. It seems that *"**Log entries MUST include the following
elements" *applies to the entire section after all.

As for TM - Trev, Ben, please feel free to continue our work without me.

Best regards,
Mariusz

Mariusz Jacek Kondratowicz | Information Security Manager
[image: Opera]

The information in this email and any attachments is CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION and is solely for the attention of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, then you have received this message in
error and therefore reading it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its
content to any other person is unauthorized. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then
immediately delete this email (including any attachments).