[Net-sec-threat-modeling] Meeting - 9.01.2020

Mariusz Kondratowicz mkondratowicz at opera.com
Thu Jan 9 08:11:27 MST 2020

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm sick and I won't be able to join today :(

I'm adding Neil here as he recently joined our group and he should be able
to start the meeting (as one of Webex admins).

Basically, we are finished with preparation and you can continue to pick up
"User stories" and move forward with finding a risks:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nHpYpTFhYlSJoweOu3xH1XuJG9h5OpxdApnYWuhd8RY/edit#heading=h.44bdpk2afgse

Sorry for late heads-up, I thought that I will be able to join.

Regards,

*Mariusz Jacek Kondratowicz | Information Security Manager*
Opera Software AS