[Net-sec-threat-modeling] Slides for our presentation - F2F meeting

Mariusz Kondratowicz mkondratowicz at opera.com
Mon Jun 10 03:07:45 MST 2019

Hi!

Regarding to "Tabula Rasa", I thought that it should be quite
understandable but I agree, it is better to add it.

I did some minor changes in slides and ask propose few suggestions about
last one which you had added. (Fotis, please take a look)

We still need Assets and PFD. Contribution needed! ;)

Regards,
Mariusz