[Infrastructure] Meeting Minutes: 2023-Apr-19 Meeting

Jos Purvis jos at melete.org
Wed Apr 19 15:40:01 UTC 2023

Present: Jos Purvis, Ben Wilson, Dean Coclin, Pedro Fuentes
This was a brief meeting:
 • We reviewed the current status of the wiki migration, and agreed things are generally in good shape after the migration. Some pages are still being moved/reformatted, but there have been no complaints since.
 • Jos said his next to-do for infrastructure is to stand up a dev mail server, so that we can begin testing upgrades to our listserv software that would allow integration with the membership tools.
 • We reviewed the current state of Github projects, which are currently in good shape.
 • Ben said the website was doing well and did not have content updates going right now.