[Infrastructure] Minutes of Meeting 21-Sep-2022

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Thu Sep 22 09:19:39 UTC 2022

Infrastructure Committee Meeting of 21-September-2022

Attendees: Ben Wilson (Mozilla), Corey Bonnell (DigiCert), Daryn Wright (GoDaddy), Dustin Hollenback (Microsoft), Martijn Katerbarg (Sectigo), Jos Purvis (Fastly), Wayne Thayer (Fastly)

Antitrust Statement read by Jos.

Membership Tools:  One bug was discovered in the membership tool during attendee registration. This has been resolved.

Website upgrade:  Ben will contact GoDaddy to move the upgrade along.

Website pages: Ben sent out a list of pages a while back. Some have been fixed but a large number are still to be done. We should probably split this up. Ben has asked Dean what he’d like to do to move forward and is awaiting his response. Jos suggested sending the list out one more time so people can help out or it may not get done.

Any Other Business: Corey has created a PR for the updated tooling to generate the guideline documents, which Ryan Sleevi was working on before his departure, and is looking for someone else to review it before we actually merge it. Martijn will review.

Jos inquired if each WG will need to update this individually? Corey confirms they will need to do this. Each WG calls a specific version of the tooling. As we’re creating a new version, they will need to update, possibly when their next ballot comes around. Jos suggested discussing at the next Forum call, how all groups think we should handle this in the future.

Meeting adjourned.