[Infrastructure] GitHub-based workflow for managing-updating guidelines

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Jan 10 08:15:11 UTC 2022

Happy New Year everyone,

The Code Signing WG is ready to launch a ballot to convert the CSBRs
into RFC 3647 format. Me and Corey are going to present the outline of
the ballot at the CSCWG upcoming teleconference and I'd like to point
the group to the GitHub-based workflow document that has already been
adopted by the SCWG. We won't go into the details or any "hands-on"
practice at this time but it would be nice for people to take a look and
"experiment" with the workflow.

The link is probably https://wiki.cabforum.org/github_redline_guide
<https://wiki.cabforum.org/github_redline_guide> unless the
infrastructure SC has prepared a different workflow process document.
Can someone please confirm this?

Best regards,
Dimitris.