[Infrastructure] Minutes of Meeting of December 14, 2022

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Wed Dec 14 16:23:19 UTC 2022

*Infrastructure Committee Meeting, Wed. December 14, 2022*

*Present:* Ben Wilson, Jos Purvis, Iñigo Barreira, Wayne Thayer, Martijn
Katerbarg

*Antitrust Statement* read by Jos.

*GitHub and Member Management*

No updates

*Website *

Ben needs to create minutes pages for each of the working groups.

*Wiki*

Jos will import the content from Docuwiki. The content transfers fine, but
the layout will have to be cleaned up.  More testing is needed, so we’ll
need to pull over content and pick a date when we’ll put the old wiki in
read-only mode and change website pointers.

Jos will send invitations to members of the Infrastructure Committee and to
working group chairs and vice chairs to tell them that we’ll be moving the
wiki and that they need to be actively involved in the review and updating
process.  Then, at the next Forum meeting, January 5, we will give a demo
and talk about process, timing, and announce this before we send out the
user credentials / invitations to join.

*Meeting Adjourned*