[Infrastructure] Minutes of Meeting 24-Aug-2022

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 29 16:13:52 UTC 2022

*Infrastructure Committee Meeting of 24-August-2022*

*Present:*  Martijn Katerbarg, Corey Bonnell, Iñigo Barreira, Jos Purvis,
Wayne Thayer, Ben Wilson, Daryn Wright

*Antitrust Statement* read by Jos.

*Membership Tools*:  A production version of the membership tools went up
last week.  Martijn will continue working on it. Corey and Jos discussed
delivery from the infrabot mailer. A local user has been configured on the
mailer for delivery of messages.  Jos and Corey are working on the IMAP
piece, API keys, etc.

*Website:*  The website is set up to automatically update plugins. We need
to migrate to a newer version of PHP. Ben will contact GoDaddy and then
send out a poll to ensure that a few of us are available to fix things in
case something goes wrong with the update. Jos suggested that we do some
testing immediately after the PHP update.

*Meeting adjourned.*